The company is officially registered as FESS Fire Extinguisher Services (Pty) Ltd and trades under the name of FESS FIRE.
FESS FIRE is a founder member of the highly respected Centa Group which is a select group of the best fire protection specialists throughout Africa and the Indian Ocean islands.
Our staff of 20 are passionate about their work and are instilled with a sense of moral and ethical standards which ensures that they act with integrity, dedication and responsibility at all times.
- Established in 1967, providing an efficient, professional service for over 40 years
- Member of the Fire Protection Association of South Africa (FPASA)
- Member of the Fighting Equipment Traders Association (FFETA)
- Member of the SABS Technical Committee responsible for drafting the SABS Standards relating to the fire industry, including SANS 1475 Part 1 & 2 and SANS 10105 Part 1 & 2
- Managing Director was responsible for drafting the technical manual issued to all new applicants registering with the SAQCC (Fire)